Health-related activities to focus on awareness, education, screening, and demonstrations
NEW YORK—The New York City Department of Youth and Community Development (DYCD), in conjunction with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), NYC Health + Hospitals, the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA), and the New York City Human Resources Administration (HRA), will host the “Spring into Health Fair” at six Cornerstone Community Centers on Saturday, April 15.
Participating Cornerstone sites in all five boroughs will engage local community-based organizations and other community partners in a day of activities that will include medical screenings, lifestyle information, physical activities, and health-related demonstrations. The fairs will run from 11:00am to 3:00pm at all locations.
- Br0nx River Cornerstone, Children’s Arts & Science Workshops 1619 East 174th Street Bronx, NY 10472
- Bushwick-Hylan Cornerstone, Grand Street Settlement, Inc. 50 Humboldt Street Brooklyn, NY 11206
- Rutgers Cornerstone, Grand Street Settlement, Inc. 200 Madison Street New York, NY 10002
- Johnson Cornerstone, Stanley M. Isaacs Neighborhood Center, 1833 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10029
- Beach 41st Cornerstone, The Child Center of New York 426 Beach 40th Street Far Rockaway, NY 11691
- West Brighton I Cornerstone, United Activities Unlimited, Inc. 230 Broadway Staten Island, NY 10310
Sponsored by NYC Health, NYC Department of Youth and Community Development, NYC Health and Hospitals, NYCHA and NYC Human Resources Administration