As the weather cools, many people start thinking about the holidays: What am I making for Thanksgiving dinner? What gifts do I get my family? Do I need to get out my warm boots?
The Isaacs Center also asks these questions, but on a much larger scale. No matter the season, we keep working with over 20,000 people to cover their practical needs of food, shelter, education, and care. We’d love for you to join us!
If you are interested giving in-kind donations to Isaacs this holiday season, please consider the following urgently needed items:
- Toiletries and personal care items
- Winter coats, boots, gloves, hats, and socks
- School supplies
- Twin-sized bed linens
- Metrocards or Amazon gift cards for $10-15
- Books in Spanish for children and adults
- Tablets (models no later than 2019)
Due to health and safety regulations, items must be new and unused, except for tablets, which must be wiped.
Donations can be dropped off at any of our main offices between November 1 and December 12 from 9am-4pm:
- Isaacs Center at 415 E 93rd St. (and First Ave.)
- Goddard Riverside at 593 Columbus Ave. (at 88th)
- Lincoln Square Neighborhood Center 250 W 65th St. (near West End Ave.)
If you would like a tax acknowledgement letter, please include a note with your contact information with the donation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 212-618-2896 x1026.